- May 18th – July 15th $440 per night per person
- July 16th onward – $400 per night per person
- $225 per day for guiding services (8 am – 5 pm)
- $250 per day for pontoon boat rental – seats 10 comfortably with leather couches, bimini top, stereo, rod holders and swim ladder.
- Pontoon Boat can also be rented for $125 for 1/2 a day or $100 per evening (after dinner until dusk)
All rates are in U.S. Dollars.
Our All Inclusive Fishing Package
- Accommodations in Ontario’s highest rated facilities
- Full American Plan with three hearty meals per day from our chefs which include:
- Dinner on arrival and breakfast on departure
- Daily maid service including fresh towels each day
- Complimentary open-bar cocktail hour each evening 5-6 pm
- A brand new 18 foot Crestliner boat on the main lake equipped with:
- Swivel seats, flat floors
- Humminbird depth/fishfinders
- Electric start 50 hp Yamaha outboard motor and electric trolling motor
- Unlimited use of gasoline
- Nets, bait buckets, emergency kits, etc.
- Casting decks for fly fishermen
- Access to 18 rarely fished lakes. The use of boats, motors and all gas on the portage lakes
- Complimentary use of quality spinning rods (St. Croix & Orvis), reels (Shimano & others), and fly-tackle (Orvis)
- Bait (leeches and/or crawlers depending on availability)
- Accurate maps and depth charts for each lake
- Free wireless access throughout the resort
- Use of all lodge facilities including sauna, hot tub, fitness center and game room with pool and poker table
Check in & Check Out
To ensure that your cabin is ready when you arrive, and that it is also ready when the guest following you arrives, we ask that you plan for a 2 P.M. arrival and 10:00 A.M. departure. Early arrivals and late departures may be charged at the rate of $45.00 per hour per person.
When you compare packages from other lodges compute their rates for the length of your stay, ask about the costs of “add-ons” such as dinner and lodging the night of arrival, breakfast the morning of departure, extra gasoline, bait, non-alcoholoc beverages or the hours you can fish or that your boat is available for your use. Do they offer an open bar each evening? These necessities can add many dollars to your true total cost. There are no unexpected or hidden costs at Hawk Lake Lodge. Be sure to compare the true costs before you buy. The only items not included are fishing licenses, gratuities, sales taxes (HST) and any guiding services.
Fishing licenses are not included in the package (we sell them at the lodge). This also includes the Ontario Outdoors Card (which we also sell right here). If you would like to purchase your license ahead of time (including Outdoor cards) MNR now offers on-line license purchasing! Follow the following link here
Family reservation discounts for family groups will apply as follows: children under 10 years can come on a no charge basis; children 10 to 15 are charged one half the full rate; those 16 and above are charged the regular applicable adult rate. Family discounts apply only to children who are accompanied by two adults per family.
Please call for details. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.
A deposit is required by October 30th or thereabouts of each year for all reservations made before that date. We will send out early season deposit requests at the end of September so this is not an exact date, but close. For new reservations made after this date deposits are due within 2 weeks of booking. Cabins will not be held for late deposits. A deposit of one half of the package price (lodging) is required to hold all reservations made before January 1st, of the upcoming season. After January 1st through May 1st the deposit required is 75%. Thereafter the deposit is 100% of the price through close. Deposits are refundable if cancellation is received prior to January 1st, of that season. Any groups that show up with less fisherman than booked will forfeit the deposit for each no-show unless prior arrangements have been made with the lodge. No refunds will be made for late cancellations (i.e. any cancellations made after January 1st). We strongly recommend purchasing trip insurance when you book your fishing trip. This will allow you to recoup your costs should there be unforeseen complications. Guests are also responsible for all damage to the boats and motors.
Transportation from Kenora, Ontario, International Falls Minnesota and Winnipeg, Manitoba airports is available via rental car or shuttle service or for those anxious to get on the water float plane charters are available from either city to land right at our dock. Additionally, private air charters can fly directly into Kenora, only twenty-five minuets from The Lodge.
Among the better places to research airfares, we recommend www.nwa.com along with travel websites such as www.orbitz.com, www.expedia.com, www.cheapoair.com, and www.kayak.com. For personalized service our preferred travel agency is Prelude Travel which is located right here in Kenora. They can take care of all your travel needs and often times can find better discounts on airfare than is available to the public. Please call them directly at (800) 561-8907 and ask for Larissa, our Hawk Lake Lodge travel agent.