While most guests come to Hawk Lake Lodge for the fishing, once here they discover there is so much more to enjoy at this remote wilderness lodge. The lodge is open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Coffee and snacks are always available. We also offer an extensive library of books and games that you may enjoy at your leisure.
- Swimming – nothing better than diving into crystal clear waters on a hot summer day
- Canoeing (3 canoes)
- 2 Kayaks
- Dry Sauna
- Hot tubs – EVERY cabin has its own personal hot-tub on the deck looking over the lake. Its is a great place to unwind after a day on the water. There is nothing like relaxing in the tub listening to a rain storm blow through
- Fitness center includes Cybex and Lifestyler bikes, and Pulse Fitness four station weight equipment
- Pool table
- Poker table
- Wireless Internet to check on your favorite team or email
Off-site (30 miles to town):
- Boat cruises
- Golfing – A beautiful course in Kenora.